I'm directioners
About Entry Affiliates Twitter Facebook Blogskin
Fake Smile
Monday, December 24, 2012 • 10:03 AM • 0 comments
Okay . aku ngaku , I do love to make Fake Smile :)

                                 
                                       why , why and why ? coz it can hide my tears :')

                                                                 kbyeee :) *fakesmile*
                                   


PASTFUTURE
Hello;
Hi ! I'm Naura Anggita Rahima :) U can call me Anggi❤ I'm Directioners♬ Lafyu❤ [ you can change with ur bio ]
Shout !
"Don't use this cbox! Just example!
Memory
.. And live while we're young, guys !
  • hye :)
  • Rokok :\
  • Im Back :]
  • Assalamalaikum (: Lama taa update blog .
  • Kau Tipu Aku (Kangen Band)
  • hye :))

  • Template : Masterly ELmo
    Designer : Anggizta
    Best View : Google View
    Tutorials : AMALINA
    Background : AMALINA
    Icon : Anggizta